Common questions that property owners have that we can help answer.
- What can I do to make my property more marketable? Should I modify the existing interiors / exteriors? Should I take the space back to "shell"? How does my property compare to my competition?
- How do I determine my asking rate? Do I know all the true comparables? Do I know what has leased in my size range this year and why? Do I know my primary and secondary competition? Should I hold out for a better deal?
- Do I see all the prospective users for my property? If not, why not? Do I know why I am not making any of the deals? Does my broker explain that to me?
- Have I completed a sell vs. lease analysis of my property? Do I know how long properties of my type remain vacant in this market? Should I sell?
- Are the odds of leasing or selling my property increasing or decreasing?
- Do I know how many users are in the market for my size of property?
- Does the firm have extensive experience in healthcare properties?
- Do I know the key elements of my brokers marketing plan? Does my broker make cold calls on my behalf?
- Does my broker report back to me regarding his progress on a regular basis? Does my broker suggest changes and improvements to the marketing plan?