A landlord and his agents are often involved in dozens of lease transactions per year, while a typical tenant however is involved in a lease transaction perhaps once every five years. The landlord has the upper hand through experience and is well established in protecting his interests. We can help you with:
- Lease Renewals
- Lease Expansions
- New Practice Startup
- Office Relocation (lease and/or purchase)
- Secondary Office Location
- Office Purchase or Sale
- Build-to-suit Development
We analyze your needs and prepare a personalized market report with recommendations for your review. Many, who choose an un-represented route, spend their weekends scouring the internet and driving specific areas for available space. This can be very time consuming and nonetheless frustrating trying to decipher the variances in NNN, Full Service, modified Gross lease structures and wondering if there are any unpublished incentives they were not told about. In short, the sooner we can get involved the better we may assist in saving you significant time and money, the following are the top reasons to enlist a HealthMed Realty advisor for all your healthcare and dental real estate needs.
- SERVICES ARE FREE: HealthMed Realty services are not typically charged to physicians. In the world of commercial real estate, agent fees are paid by the landlord of the building in a lease transaction and through escrow by the seller in a sale.
- Expertise: We are the Silicon Valley healthcare experts. We understand current values and trends, know where the best deals can be had and negotiate hard on your behalf, know which landlords are better than others and assist in the navigation and negotiation of the lease.
- Financial Savings: Whether it’s applying our construction expertise to make your facility more efficient and cost effective or through simply negotiating a better transaction on your behalf, you will benefit from our guidance to sound real estate decisions.
- Negotiation: Current economic conditions have placed tenants & buyers of real estate in an extraordinary position, our team knows how to best capitalize from this unprecedented opportunity and advocate the best deal terms for your interests.
- Tools & Data: Our team has the tools and data necessary to provide reliable real estate solutions, such as our own proprietary market data, lease rates, values, trends and the latest healthcare office availabilities for those currently on the market AND those that will soon be available.